Wednesday 14 May 2008

Many legs make light work

R.I.P Bob Too

Of course, Im not just filming the models, but I have some actors to explore them too. We filmed the Liverpool one model with crickets, stick insects, a locust, and a tanzanian yellow legged millipede called Bob. Bob was undoubtedly the star, the Steve McQueen of our film. Unfortunately he thought he was in the Great Escape too, and promptly escaped somewhere in my office. I haven't seen him since but i'm know he's out there... I'm sure of it.

Anyway, following Bob's exodus, I quickly ordered another millipede. He arrived on Friday morning. I christened him "Bob Too", after George Costigan's famous northern rogue in Alan Clarkes sex comedy 'Rita, Sue & Bob Too'. However, on saturday morning i found him curled up. he died in my hands. I think. Well he weren't moving anyway.

This was the only footage I made of him. *sob*.

No comments: